1. Bar and kitchen service will be available for indoor and outdoor seating 12:00pm to 8:00pm, 7 days a week.
2. Alcohol can only be purchased if the customer orders food. Seating will not be available at the bar, customers must sit at a table or booth.
3. There will be one entry point and one exit point for customers.
4. Customers must have a current BHA membership card or VFW membership card to enter. If you lost your membership card a manager will check your membership status and issue you a new card.
5. Customers who leave the seating area must go through the entry control point to reenter. Seats will not be saved or reserved upon leaving.
6. Seating will be spaced 6 feet apart. Customers cannot stand in the 6 foot buffer space or huddle together around a table.
7. Customers are not required to wear masks while seated.
8. Customers must be masked while standing and follow social distancing guidelines.
9. Horseshoe Pits will be closed.
10. Pool tables will be closed.